Families Change Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce

You are here

Help Lines

Here is a number you can call if you need some help.

Call the Kids Help Phone, at 1-800-668-6868, free from anywhere in Canada. You can also visit the Kids Help Phone web site or email: manitoba@kidshelphone.ca. They also have Facebook and Twitter pages.

Q & A

I really feel like I need some help. Who should I ask?

There are lots of people around you who can help. Tell your parents, teacher, school counsellor, family doctor or another adult you trust.

If you aren't getting the help you think you need, keep asking until you get it.